Yes! The Bare Butt Caper can be viewed by clicking here
buttttt... you must know the user-id and password!
Pictures from Raceway Pub in Clermont
HOW TO AVOID THE FLU........
- Eat right! Make sure you get your daily dose of fruits and veggies.
- Take your vitamins and bump up your vitamin c.
- Get plenty of exercise because exercise helps build your immune system.
- Walk for at least hour a day, go for a swim, take the stairs instead of the elevator, etc.
- Wash your hands often. If you can't wash them, keep a bottle of antibacterial stuff around.
- Get lots of fresh air. Open windows whenever possible.
- Get plenty of rest.
- Try to eliminate as much stress from your life as you can.
You can take the doctors office approach like I do. Think about it, when you
go for a shot, what do they do first? Clean your arm with alcohol. Why? Because
alcohol kills germs. So......
I walk to the liquor store (exercise),
I put lime in my Corona (fruit),
celery in my Bloody Mary (veggies),
drink on the bar patio (fresh air),
get drunk, tell jokes, and laugh (eliminate stress)
and then pass out (rest).
The way I see it, if you keep your alcohol levels up flu germs can't get you!!!!